Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shitloads of Shit...

I've done a shitload of shit lately. I've done a lot of layout pages. The art sucks, but they are layouts. Not saying how many I've drawn. Hows a couple sound to you?

Also, some scripts have been written, which are turning out different than my actual comics.

Oh well, chalk it up to "spec.ulative work".

I think I try too hard. I'm exhausted. Dead giveaway.

Weekdays are a torturous spectacle. A real torturous event. So much mediocrity in my daily life.

TV gets too mindless with the filler shows half the time. It's driving me fucking crazy, this daytime tv shit. I want to go fucking postal while projectile vomiting on my driveway. Just pure, real shit during the day. I fucking HATE it!!!! I need to draw comics to keep sane. I live for mornings, overnights, and saturdays. Not sundays though. I think God hates me anyway, considering how much mortal beings do.