Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Commentary

So, it's been said a time or twelve that all people really want in life is "vindication". Well, if we're talking about publishing, I haven't felt lacking in the vindication area for a long time now.

I don't really require anyone to justify or vindicate my art, writing, or publishing career. I'm already published many times over.

I've published 7 comic books of various sorts
& 8 regular books, both hardcover and paperback.

I'm actually becoming sort of a prolific underground writer. Why would I need vindication in this area? Because YOU tell me I should? I'm plenty happy with my publishing output, and I'm kind of just getting started. I have 1,000s of pages of unpublished art and writing as well. That's more than enough to keep me busy over the next 20 to 30 years now that I think about it.
I like self-publishing as a hobby, but I'd like to also take it more seriously as the years progress.

-J.M.-