Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Sixth Sense for Innovation

I'm not trying to brag, but I have a very, very good eye for intuiting out or sniffing out true innovation. As an innovator myself, I have an innovation sixth sense about not only myself, but other things, phenomena, movements, and people. Internet articles and academic sites are great for pinpointing innovation. If someone or some ones invent, create, design, start, fund, or build something fundamental, creative, intellectual, philosophical, existential, texturally visual, for the first time, now or any time in history, I generally have a good nose for sniffing it out.

I know exactly when someone is doing something for the millionth, billionth time.
And I know exactly when someone is doing something new and inventive for the first time ever in history. This can apply to technology, entertainment, any entertainment genre or medium.

I'm drawn to innovation, and firsts. I've got a good eye for that sort of thing.

"First Mover Visionary".

-J.M.-