Monday, October 17, 2011

Smart Mind, Inferior Physique

I heard from watching the science channel that the body of a man with Aspergers ages faster than those who don’t have the condition. Your body fails on you faster. So technically, I have the brain of a super-genius rocket scientist, but the body of a 45-50 year old man. Not EVEN joking. When you’re a supergenius like me and your brain works at such a hyperefficient level, you’re body basically fails at adjusting and can’t cope, therefore making many people with Aspergers physically disabled and weak, while the brain functions in the 1% (genius level, the highest level possible).

I mean, hell, if you check the history books and the headlines, most real life geniuses don't survive past their 50s, if they even make it that far. I'll be lucky if I see 55.