Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Look-Alike Retard Clone Epidemic: Blackface Plague

I used to wonder if the kids I went to school with would recognize me if they saw one of those look-alike things on TV, looking like I look now and putting words in my mouth, on TV.

I'd be more worried the peers I grew up with would be getting the wrong image of me like that, but then every time I see some guy with thick black glasses, I realized, no one who grew up with me and attended middle and high school with me would actually see or recognize my former likeness in that, seeing as I didn't start wearing glasses or gain weight until well after I had stopped attending college. The version of me my peers recognize had a similar facial structure to the one I have now, but it's a Clark Kent - Superman situation.

*Wears glasses* - Girl on street: "Wow sexy stranger, who are you? Didn't I see you on TV?"
*Takes off glasses* - Girl "JM??? Is that YOU??? I haven't seen you since Middle school! When did you start wearing glasses? What have you been up to all this time? Are you a famous artist yet?"
*Puts glasses back on *- Girl: "Where'd JM go??? Oh, it's that nice man in glasses again! How are you today good sir? Have you seen JM? I'm looking for him. You obviously aren't him, but I thought you might know where he is, seeing as you two are living in the same city."

Funny : )