Friday, September 16, 2011

How to Be "Intiutive", the JM Way. A psychic survival guide

Psychic test. Here’s one way of being intuitive: Go about your day, observe lesser actions, and when you’re expecting someone to do something, or some action to take place, but aren’t entirely certain that it will, tell yourself, “If I turn on the TV and Show A is playing when I hit the power button, then Winter is going to be awesome. If I switch on the TV and it’s show B or any other show for that matter, the rest of the year is going to suck, so I’d better prepare". Being intuitive often amounts to merely playing a guessing game with the outcome of actions you aren’t entirely in control of. This technique (psychic intuitive, call it what you will) is one I’ve used for a while now to determine intuitive decision making. This technique of foreseeing events through intuition is a good way to test proof of events and actions before they happen. Adjust your schedule accordingly.

HOW can I know I've passed this self-applied Intuition test?" You ask?

Shouldn't it be obvious? Simple. If the answer to your question turns out right the vast majority of the time, congratulations, you're like me, the NF and/or NT. An intuitive.