Thursday, September 29, 2011

Conspiration Conspiracy Theories

I'm not sure when or why the world began conspiring against me in an epic organized effort to stop me from picking up a sketchbook and filling it up with hideous art, using ANY MEANS NECESSARY (no matter how genocidal, destructive, racist, or epically conspiratorial.). I just know they DO conspire against me. But picking up a sketchbook and filling it with forms isn't THAT hard for me, fortunately. Even if it is a conspiracy that reaches the highest levels according to some nerd's conspiracy theories. All I know is I've got a job to do. You play no part in that really, whoever's reading this, so never you mind. Retirement's for when you die.

Maybe TV's to blame. It brainwashes everybody with propaganda. What you really want to do is capture your visual impression of whatever's appearing on the TV, whether it's a TV show or a DVD, with a pencil, in your sketchbook, day and night. For the good of humanity.

It's kinda weird, but not bothersome though. This afternoon, when I was in the midst of drawing 5 thumbnail pages of comics art, when I reached the 5th page, suddenly a near-painful amount of blood pressure went rushing to my hand all at once, almost like some malicious supernatural black magic force from a distance was attempting to control my hand and stop me from sketching productively, something I haven't done in a while, apparently for reasons like this. Paralysis VOODOO?? Paralysis Ninjitsu?? You say? You be the judge. It's weird, I've never had too much blood rush to one of my hands when I've been at the word processor, like ever. Its almost like someone, some presence is trying to use supernatural forces to paralyze me and stop me from drawing. So what do you guys think? This theory a little too far out there? Little too paranoid. Odd that it happened right as I was drawing. Weird. Almost too good of timing to be a coincidence or random occurence if you ask me, considering I am a bit superstitious. Well, I beat that paralysis voodoo/ninjutsu/Dark Side Mind-Hand Tricks, so fuck you whoever's doing that! HA! 5 pages bitchnuts.