Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Aging" n' Stuff

Apparently, Morgan Freeman actually has an acting career so established and ancient, it goes back further than my entire family tree. Was watching a Documentary Channel Documentary episode on him, and that’s impressive. In my opinion it’s not just about being successful or having a hit, it’s working on a lot of stuff over long amounts of time too, entire series of decades, like 20 years spans at a time. Same thing with Peter Cullen and all the rest. Adult Swim and even Toonami are actually pretty young in terms of broadcasting history and Hollywood historical standards. Sometimes a 20 year career history doesn’t even start until you turn 30 or so. Sometimes even 40. I’m just now starting to realize this. I’m getting older. Anyone who’s career predates my birth year (1983) I’m 10 times more likely to respect, worship, and appreciate than any of these “Young Hollywood Tikes”. I mean, yes they’re successful, but they haven’t even been alive as long as I have. How wise could they be? You too DeviantART…