Thursday, August 25, 2011

Action Comics

So for those wondering, if End Times / Parallax is going to have much action...

I'll say this much...I love the action genre. I love fight choreography. I even own numerous books on martial arts and whatnot. However, there's a reason I haven't done comics that are entirely fighting comics yet. I'm pretty sure I will at one point. But as I found out when I first started practicing, fighting is one of the hardest elements of comics to draw. I've been developing a lot of fighting artwork in my sketchbooks over the last few years actually, but I've showcased very few of them. To be honest, I've been working on fight choreography for a while now, but to vastly simplify the matter of how I approach drawing it, it's still being developed. IT WILL make it's way into my published works at some point, when I feel a bit more comfortable with it...