Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Respect Knuckles"

Actually now that I think about it, I'm not exactly the kind of guy online and on TV that "commands respect". Actually it's almost always the opposite. I attract the opposite of respect: Hatred, animosity, skepticism, uncertainty, mistrust, and DISrespect from most people. Especially from people who don't like ME in particular. I wish I had some of their reactions on video. Some scary shit, their verbal-facial reactions.

That's just how it is. By now I'm quite accustomed to this kind of reaction and effect I have on other people. Certainly doesn't stop me from getting work done on my own name's behalf. My innovation is at odds with the status quo of the times on many levels. Particularly the way I look to strangers who see me in person who don't know who I am. That's pretty much everyone I meet, nowadays...