Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let me explain a little something to you dear reader. Why I'm not famous...

You know, some people online actually consider me (of all people) to be a famous celebrity, just because there are rip offs of my look(s) (whatever look THAT is) in movies an on TV.

I'd be more inclined to buy into such a bullshit claim IF I actually was an actual celebrity.

But think about it. No, seriously, think about it. When people think your famous, they don't think you have to deal with hassles. Do I?

Am I happy? Can I find a girlfriend of ANY sort? Am I rich with three children and perfect health and hygeine? Do people respect me? Can I find a job? Do my neighbors and family not hate me with a passion?

I'll give you a small hint. I wouldn't answer "yes" to any of these questions. This speaks volumes about how delusional some people's perception of the reality of my life is.

I ain't famous.